Editing a campaign is incredibly easy to do. Simply navigate to the campaign list on the Overview page of your dashboard (hint: this is the default home page of your dashboard – simply scroll down and you’ll see a list of your campaigns).
From there, find the campaign you wish to edit and click on the “edit” icon on the right hand side (it looks like a pencil).
This will open up your campaign and will allow you to edit the campaign as you’d like.
Some of the edits you can make to a campaign include:
- Changing the campaign name
- Adding or changing day-parting
- Changing the campaign end date
- Changing the geographic targeting
- Changing the interest targeting
- Adding or editing device targeting
- Adding or deleting campaign creative
- Adding budget to your account (you can also do this in your Funds center)
- Adding, removing, or changing your campaign goal auto-optimization
- Changing your campaign total budget
- Changing your Max Daily Budget
- Changing your campaign pacing
- Changing your Maximum CPM/CPV
- Changing your frequency cap